Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Finally Filming!!!

So after everything felt like it was falling apart, everything started to fall into place! On Sunday, my partner and I were talking to our actor and the person who was going to help us film, and they both said they weren't able to help us with our project anymore. I got really upset and super stressed because I know we were really behind and we should've started filming already. I calmed down and texted my partner Taylor and we began to work things out. We immediately tried to find a new actor and someone to help us film, later in the day, Taylor texted me and told me she found a perfect actor for our film, which was very reliving. I still had no success in finding someone who could help us film, so we just decided to use Taylor's phone because it has very nice quality. I also wanna thank Mrs. Stoklosa for letting us use her tripod, It helped a lot!!

On Monday we finally began to film and things worked out pretty well! We didn't film too much but we're meeting up again on Wednesday to finish it. So far we only have the scene where our main character wakes up and gets ready for the day but everything is looking pretty good. I'm a little worried that we won't have enough time to film everything on Wednesday but I think it'll all work out. I really wanna make our film title look cool so I hope I have enough time to work on that and we still have to decide if we're useing music in our film. I'm excited to film again on Wednesday and I really hope everything works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment