Thursday, April 5, 2018

Done Filming!!!

We finally finished filming and I’m so happy about it. We spent about 4 hours finishing our filming but I’m so happy with all of the shots we got! Some of the scenes that I had in my head looked exactly how I wanted them to and that was super satisfying. I wish we could’ve filmed on a professional camera but the quality is still really good. I really like how we did the scene where our main character finds the clothes of the little girl in his drawer and I think the angles we got are really cool. I also really enjoyed what we did with our film ending. We made the ending really creepy and I think it looks really good and that it’s going to leave the audience wanting more. There where some shots where my partner, Taylor, had to get in crazy positions to get a good angle but it was definitely worth it. Now all we have to do is edit our project, find the background music, add coloring, and do our ccr. I’m so excited to see how our final project turns out!

Here are some pics I took of the filming:






No comments:

Post a Comment