Monday, February 26, 2018

Introduction and Ideas

Hello to whoever's reading this; my name is Taylor and this is my first post on my blog! I've never really had a blog before, (unless you count Tumblr as a blog), but I'm really excited to have one and I can't wait to share all of my ideas on here!

Okay, so I'm actually very nervous about this project because I want it to be really good and I want to correctly use all of my film production skills that I've learned so far. I decided to do the film opening because I love film and TV shows so so much! I really don't think anything beats the feeling of finding a good movie or TV show and getting really invested in it. I'm a type of person who always has to have something to obsess over and I tend to become a hardcore fan over TV shows or movies that I really like. Right now my current obsession is a little odd, I'm currently invested in a TV show called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, it's a dark comedy about five horrible people who own a bar together and get into crazy schemes; the show is super successful and I just think it's super creative and hilarious. Anyways, this show honestly inspires me to create unique ideas, but I'm going to talk about my inspirations in a later post.

So far I don't really have many ideas for my film opening, but I think I want to do something in the horror or comedy genre. I love dark humor and I also really enjoy horror films, so I think my partner and I are going to try and come up with horror ideas. Anyways, I hope you have a fun time on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment