Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Starting CCR

Okay so yesterday I realized that while I'm waiting for my partner to finish the editing, I should start my CCR. I answered almost all the questions that my teacher gave us and I thought I would have a much harder time answering them, but it wasn't too challenging. I actually really liked answering the questions because it really made me reflect on my project and it allowed me to think about the things we did wrong, and the things we did right. I didn't understand the second part of question #2, so I'm going to ask my teacher to explain it to me and then I'm going to finish that response. I'm also a little confused on question #4 so I'm also gonna ask about that one too.

What I have written down is not all that I'm gonna say, there's a lot more that I have to say once I actually film myself. I decided that I'm going to film myself  answering the questions and when I talk about a certain scene of my project, I'm going to play it and you'll still be able to hear my voice while the clip is playing. If I don't have enough time to do this then I might just do a screencast. I hope my CCR turns out good!




No comments:

Post a Comment