Sunday, March 18, 2018

New Ideas!

I met with different groups today and they gave me a couple of good ideas. Someone in my group told me that we could show our main character carrying his suitcase to his car and then opening the trunk and putting the suitcase in, and while the trunk is open we see a shovel in the trunk. I thought this was a really good idea and I really wanna use it. Someone else in the group gave me an idea of having the news report say where the missing person was last seen and then we can show that the killer has a calendar with the place written on the date the person became missing. I think these ideas could help to show the subtle hints that our main character is a killer and I'm really happy that I was able to meet with other people and get these new ideas. Also, I enjoyed helping my other group members with their projects and I liked giving them ideas.

After I was done meeting with my group I met up with Taylor and she was so excited because her group gave her some really good ideas. There was one idea that she was super excited about and it was that we can show a shot of a locked door and then the audience can hear the voice of a little girl say "help me" and then our opening will end. We both really like this idea because it will make our opening really creepy and that's the vibe we want it to give. I can't wait to incorporate these new ideas into our project!

No comments:

Post a Comment