Thursday, March 29, 2018

Distribution

When my partner and I are done filming our opening I want to share it with other people and post it online so that people can see what we've created. Of course I'm going to post the opening right here on my blog so that I can fully complete it, but I also want to distribute it to a bigger audience. I think I'm going to post the opening on YouTube because that will make it easy to access and I think I will also share the link on my social media accounts so that my friends are able to see it. If the opening doesn't turn out how we planned, then I'm not sure if I'm gonna want to post it on social media, but we'll see how everything turns out. Also, if our film turns out good, I want to enter it in the Film Festival! I really hope everything works out and our opening turns out good!

No comments:

Post a Comment